Friday, May 18, 2007

Galiardi is a Maverick

I don't know how I missed this, but a month ago, Rylan Galiardi committed to Minnesota State for next season. Galiardi was in his third and final season with the Alexandria Blizzard of the NAHL. I believe he also spent some time with the Sioux City Musketeers.

Alexandria claimed that Galiardi was the "heart and soul" of their team. He led Alexandria in scoring by a wide margin. He had 57 points in 60 games, while his next closest teammate had 29 points.

Galiardi is originally from Calgary, Alberta, and if I'm not mistaken, he's the older brother of T.J. Galiardi, who recently failed out of Dartmouth after a good freshman season.

No announcement has been made about Galiardi signing a letter of intent, meaning he might be a walk-on, though that would seem since usually walk-ons are in-state players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home