Get Out and Vote for Travis
With the arrival of the New Year, it's time once again for the Hobey Baker Fan Vote. The voting is being done a little differently this year. They've got a list of candidates, and you can vote as many times as you want per day. Travis Morin is one of the finalists and you can Vote for him Here.
I will point out that it's unlikely that our relatively small fanbase has a chance of competing with the likes of the bigger schools, and since the fan vote only counts for like one vote out of the million total votes, it's not a huge deal. But as fans, we get so few opportunities to honor our players, and I think taking 5 minutes out of your day to vote for a great hockey player is a small way to thank him for his effort this year.
I will point out that it's unlikely that our relatively small fanbase has a chance of competing with the likes of the bigger schools, and since the fan vote only counts for like one vote out of the million total votes, it's not a huge deal. But as fans, we get so few opportunities to honor our players, and I think taking 5 minutes out of your day to vote for a great hockey player is a small way to thank him for his effort this year.

1 Comments:
(This is Cristen, I had to hijack Chris' account since I don't have blogger)
I have a great system working so I can vote for TMo like 50 times in a minute, but we could use some help! Chris and I were able to get him into the top 10, and we're pretty pumped about that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home