Ouch
So I decided to count it up after tonight's game, and I found that the Mavericks have missed 24 games due to injury so far this season spread around 7 different guys. That's not including the groin injury to goalie Mike Zacharias, which kept him from a couple of starts. That means the Mavericks are missing an average of two players due to injury for every game they play.
That number will grow much larger, as most of the injured players will also likely miss Tuesday's game against Nebraska-Omaha.
That number will grow much larger, as most of the injured players will also likely miss Tuesday's game against Nebraska-Omaha.

2 Comments:
Ok...so is Wagner out with an injury or not? I hear on the radio last night he went out with an "apparent upper body injury" but the Free Press didn't say anything about him today, just Canzanello. Then I just saw on USCHO chats that Moullierat(sp?) was injured too?!?!? What's the scoop on this? DAMMIT!!
oops! typo...I meant to write "I heard" not I hear...
I guess the thoughts of our broken team are getting to me to the point that I'm losing my typing skills!
Post a Comment
<< Home