My Tribute to Anthony
Minnesota State doesn't get a whole lot of coverage in the mainstream college hockey media, unless of course, I'm the one writing about them.
My weekly column over at College Hockey News is all about Anthony Ford Night.
Also, Let's Go Mavs has a great picture of Chris Clark's new helmet.
My weekly column over at College Hockey News is all about Anthony Ford Night.
Also, Let's Go Mavs has a great picture of Chris Clark's new helmet.

1 Comments:
Nice article on Anthony. It's a shame the world has disease but as you infer it sure is nice that humanity can moderate that with magnamous and caring actions like Chris Clark and the Mavs have done.
Chris:
You ought to watch a replay before you start spewing a bunch of stuff on a play that you first admit you didn't have a good angle on.
The TV had a good angle. In fact it had a good angle THREE times. Kalnipunk "contacted" (see ... I didn't say violently RAN) Lawson WELL before the puck crossed the line (and the net was OFF when the puck finally did) after coming off his skate.
You can CLEARLY see on the replay that Campion had his arm raised (refs do that when they call a penalty) on the play.
Usually, when I condenscendingly call people "sweetheart" I make sure I have SEEN the play in question more than once. Hopefully, you'll show some humanity and apologize to SUZE on USCHO. If you disagree that you need to please feel free to visit my comments section and I'll be more than happy to argue whatever points you think you have to make about the play.
Post a Comment
<< Home