Maverick Roster Posted
Minnesota State finally got around to posting the team roster on the school website.
Austin Sutter, who was mentioned in the team's press release, isn't on the roster. The same goes for freshmen Trevor Bruess, who was mentioned in the press release as an incoming freshmen. Bruess isn't on Lincoln's roster anymore either, so perhaps they just don't have a profile up yet.
The freshmen don't have profiles up yet, but they do have pictures. I must say there was a disappointing lack of team standardization of ties for the pictures. Also, Brian Kilburg and Steve Wagner must not have gotten the memo about the white shirts.
Austin Sutter, who was mentioned in the team's press release, isn't on the roster. The same goes for freshmen Trevor Bruess, who was mentioned in the press release as an incoming freshmen. Bruess isn't on Lincoln's roster anymore either, so perhaps they just don't have a profile up yet.
The freshmen don't have profiles up yet, but they do have pictures. I must say there was a disappointing lack of team standardization of ties for the pictures. Also, Brian Kilburg and Steve Wagner must not have gotten the memo about the white shirts.

3 Comments:
Ok, so where the heck did Cummings, McCormick and Sutter go? Man, you gotta get the scoop. I haven't heard anything..yet, but I also haven't talked to any of my inside connections. Now I'm nosey and want to know! Also, what happened to the "huge guy" ala John Scott the Mavs had recruited to play this year?
1. Sutter and McCormick are casualties of "the incident" from last April.
2. I had heard rumors that Cummings leaving was related to academics.
3. Johan Ryno decided to stay in Sweden and play in the Swedish Elite League. There was some question of whether or not he ever even committed to the Mavericks.
Thanks for the update. Stupid they got rid of Sutter and McCormick due to that. A little birdie who's connected to the Kato PD told me that there was NO evidence at all and it was a total lie. Hmm...I'm guessing Jutting wanted to be rid of everyone who's name was brought up. Jutting is stupid...I pray for a new coach.
Post a Comment
<< Home